Tuesday, December 25, 2012

New Year Goals - 2012

Merry Christmas to you and your family.  May the holidays bring plenty of joy, love and warmth.

2013 is nearly here! I love the start of a new year.  It is a time of reflection, change and motivation to begin new endeavours.  Looking back in the past year, it is simply amazing how much life has changed in a matter of twelve months.  Now looking forward, it is time to set goals and make a new year's resolutions.

The theme goal that has interested me most in the past year is personal finance.  I admit that I know little nothing about Canadian finances, but I want to learn, and more so than ever, save and make money!

I'm hoping that this blog can be used as a tool to learn and network with others that are learning or want to teach.  Also, it is a great way to document ideas, successes and fails.

Anyways, here are my 2013 Goals:

Financial:

  • Eliminate all credit card debt
  • Open a RRSP 
  • Open a Tax Free Savings Account
  • Save at least $6,000.00 towards a home down payment

Personal Goals:
  • Keep a tidier, better organized home
  • Lose Weight and Get Fit
  • Get Married and honeymoon in Norway

I am really look forward to the new year. Cheers for a another year to get it done right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment